+48 22 490 20 44 Help for foreigners living in Poland

Temporary residence permit for family members of Polish citizens

Information on the possibility of obtaining a temporary residence permit by family members of a citizen of the Republic of Poland can be found in the LEGALIZATION OF STAY OF A SPOUSE OF A CITIZEN OF THE REPUBLIC OF POLAND tab.

Rate us

What is the sum of 6 and 3?