+48 22 490 20 44 Help for foreigners living in Poland

Legalization of stay of EU nationals and their family members


A foreigner registers / legalizes their stay in Poland on the basis of the provisions of the Act on entry into the territory of the Republic of Poland, stay and departure from the territory of citizens of European Union Member States and their family members (and not on the basis of the Act on foreigners), if they are:

- a citizen of a European Union Member State;

- a citizen of a member state of the European Free Trade Association (EFTA) - parties to the agreement on the European Economic Area;

- a citizen of the Swiss Confederation,

- a family member of a citizen of one of the above-mentioned countries who reunites with them or is staying with them.

Rate us

Please calculate 9 plus 8.